Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
Grilled Pork Chops
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1 inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- Season pork, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Microwave all ingredients except chops in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; stir. Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing with herb mixture during last 5 minutes, 15 minutes or until done.