Ranch Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced celery (optional)
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut into bite-size pieces*
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with tomato, celery and 1/2 cup cheese; set aside.
- Combine chicken with cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Top salad with chicken and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Just before serving, top with ranch dressing .
*SUBSTITUTION: Use cut-up cooked chicken tossed with cayenne pepper sauce to save time.
TIP: Also terrific with 1 can (14.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
|Vitamin A||120 %|