Pan-Seared Beef with Shallot Vinaigrette
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread
- 1 lb. lean top sirloin steak, trimmed of visible fat
- 2 large shallots or 1 small onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup fat free reduced sodium beef broth
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove steak and thinly slice.
- Melt remaining Spread in same skillet and cook shallots, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add wine and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Arrange sliced steak on serving platter, then drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||60 %|