Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Lite White Bean Soup
- 2 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 can (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in broth and beans and heat through.
- Puree soup in blender or food processor, in batches, until smooth. Return soup to saucepot and heat through.