Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 6 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
Grilled Pineapple a la Mode
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3 Tbsp. rum
- 8 slices fresh pineapple
- 3 cups Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Bring sugar, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and rum to a boil over medium heat in small saucepan. Boil 1 minute, then set aside.
- Pour 1/4 cup rum sauce over pineapple in small bowl, turning pineapple to coat. Grill or broil pineapple, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Scoop Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream into 6 dessert dishes. Top with pineapple and remaining rum sauce, then sprinkle with pecans.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.10 Cost per serving*: $1.85 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.