Recipe serves: 12
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Freeze Time||280 min|
Margarita Ice Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, combine pretzels, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and sugar. Press into shallow 9-inch glass pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, spoon small scoops Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream . Add limeade concentrate and tequila. With electric mixer on low speed, beat just until blended. Pour into frozen crust, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and freeze an additional 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated lime peel.