Makes 1 pie crust
|Prep Time||15 min|
Flaky Pie Crust
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 2 Tbsp. ice water
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Blend in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with pastry blender or two knives to form coarse crumbs. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix with a fork until dough forms. Knead dough with floured hands just until mixture forms a ball.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface from center to edges, forming a 12-inch circle. Press into 8- or 9-inch pie plate or tart pan; trim, then crimp edges. Bake as directed in recipes.
- TIP: After pressing pie crust in pie plate, chill 20 minutes so edges don't droop.