Roast Pork with Bourbon Sauce
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1-1/4 lbs. ea.)
- 5 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, divided
- 2 large shallots or 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or pancake syrup
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce*
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange pork in shallow roasting pan. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and brush onto pork. Roast 25 minutes or until pork is done. Cover and let rest.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 4 tablespoons Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook shallots, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Stir in parsley.
- To serve, thinly slice pork and serve with sauce.
*Such as Tabasco®.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|