White Chocolate 'N Cranberry Cookie Bars
- Makes 2 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in small bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
- Melt 1/2 cup white chocolate chips with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; let cool slightly. Slowly stir in egg mixture, then flour mixture until blended. Stir in remaining chips and cranberries. Evenly spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, cut into bars.
Variation: Use semi-Sweet chocolate chips instead white chocolate chips.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|