- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 9-inch baking pan or line with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in another large bowl, with electric mixer, 2 minutes or until creamy. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk just until combined. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.