Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||25 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
Summertime Pasta Toss
- 1/2 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 Tbsp. ( 1 stick) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, melted and divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 lb. asparagus
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes [or grape tomatoes], halved
- Combine lemon peel with garlic in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, 6 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and broth in medium bowl; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper, then brush with remaining 2 tablespoons Spread. Grill chicken and vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Slice chicken and cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Toss with garlic mixture. Stir in hot bow ties, cherry tomatoes, then toss with broth mixture. Stir in basil. Season, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.