Recipe serves: 1
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||6 min|
Apple, Cheddar & Honey Turkey Panini
- 2 ounces thickly sliced cheddar cheese (about 2 slices)
- 2 ounces deli sliced honey turkery breast [or or maple turkey breast]
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 slices pumpernickel bread [or whole grain bread ]
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese, turkey, apple, then remaining cheese on bread. Top with remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwich with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks.
- Cook sandwich in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.