Chocolate Monster Paw Cookies
- Makes 1 dozen
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 13 min
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cherries or cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed just until combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture on low just until combined. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough onto prepared baking sheets 4-inches apart using large scoop (or slightly rounded 1/3-cup measure). Bake 13 minutes or until edges are just starting to set. (Do not over bake). Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.