Fudgy Brownie Torte
Whether baked as a torte or as little bites, this fudgy brownie is amazing!
- Recipe serves: 16
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray, then line bottom with waxed paper and spray again; set aside.
- Melt 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, 1 cup chocolate chips and cocoa in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, then stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in flour just until blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, bring cream just to the boiling point in 1-quart saucepan. Remove from heat, then stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons Spread until melted. Let cool to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Place rack with cake on waxed paper, then spread chocolate mixture on cake. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Garnish, if desired, with raspberries.
For BROWNIE TRUFFLE BITES, prepare torte as above, baking in 8-inch square pan. After cake has been refrigerated, cut into 1-inch squares. Garnish as desired with berries, grated white chocolate or cocoa powder.
Cost per recipe*: $4.75
Cost per serving*: $0.30
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|