Fluffy, delicious eggs are baked with fresh asparagus in this easy spring frittata recipe.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed and sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme or 1/8 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 large eggs, slightly beaten with 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook asparagus and onions, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese, thyme, pepper and egg mixture. Cook over low heat, lifting edges with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom, until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake* 6 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Arrange on serving platter.
*TIP: To make skillet ovenproof, wrap handle in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|