Delicious One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies
This incredibly simple and delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, sugars, egg, vanilla and baking soda in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in flour until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. (Dough will be soft.)
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
VARIATIONS: Substitute white chocolate chips, candy pieces or toffee bits for the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
For DELICIOUS ONE-BOWL OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, stir in 1 cup quick-cooking oats with the flour. Try adding 1/2 cup chopped nuts, dried cranberries or raisins. Serve with a glass of ice cold 2% milk!
Cost per recipe*: $4.94
Cost per cookie*: $0.14
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 cookie||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|