Blueberry Streusel Muffin Cake
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, divided
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and line 9-inch round cake pan with waxed paper; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend in 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with pastry blender or two knives until coarse crumbs form; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon four mixture in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat remaining 1/2 cup Spread with granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in baking powder mixture and milk just until blended, beginning and ending with baking powder mixture. Gently fold in blueberries. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan. Squeeze streusel mixture to form clumps and sprinkle over cake.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack; carefully remove from pan and cool completely. If desired, serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.