Breyers Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Recipe serves: 16
- Prep Time 20 min
- Freeze Time 5 hr
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 container Breyers® Original Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling or your favorite pie filling
- Combine cookie crumbs, melted Spread and 3 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Evenly press into the bottom of nonstick 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 2/3 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth; set aside.
- Spoon Breyers® Original Chocolate Ice Cream into springform pan, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly spread on cream cheese mixture. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Top cheesecake with cherry pie filling. Dip knife or metal spatula in hot water, then wipe dry and run around edge of cake to loosen. Remove ring from pan. Arrange cake on chilled serving platter.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||250 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|