Grilled Summer Corn & Tomato Salad
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, husked
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Spray I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original on corn and grill, turning occasionally, 15 minutes or until corn is golden on all sides; cut kernels from corn.
- Combine corn with remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Cost per recipe*: $6.23.
Cost per serving*: $1.56.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|