Rosemary and Garlic Grilled New Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 lbs. red new potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- Microwave potatoes on microwave-safe plate 8 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; set aside.
- Microwave remaining ingredients in 11 X 7-inch glass baking dish 30 seconds or until I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple is melted. Add potatoes and turn to coat.
- Grill, turning once, 10 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
TIP: To make grilling easier, skewer potatoes.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|