Makes 12 sliders
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 2 sliders per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||84 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
California-Style Shrimp Sliders
- 12 uncooked large shrimp, peeled, tails removed and deveined (about 10 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 12 party-size potato rolls, split
- Toss shrimp, lime juice, garlic and red pepper flakes in medium bowl. Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp mixture, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in cilantro.
- Evenly arrange avocado on bottoms of rolls. Top each with shrimp, then drizzle any remaining melted spread mixture in skillet. Top with roll and secure with toothpicks.
- TIP: Scrape bowl and pan with rubber spatula to get all the good stuff!
- Cost per recipe*: $9.12. Cost per slider*: $0.76. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.