So Easy Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 3 hr
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 1 package (10.7 oz.) 2% American cheese slices
- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in 4-quart slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cook covered on HIGH 3 hours or until macaroni is tender. Stir well before serving.
TIP: Make it Mexican! Just before serving, stir in 1/4 cup prepared salsa, then top, if desired, with 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions.
Cost per recipe*: $6.50.
Cost per serving*: $1.63.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|