Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
Sauteed Green Beans
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed or frozen green beans
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- Cook green beans in 1/2-inch water in large nonstick skillet, covered, 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Remove green beans from skillet; set aside.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Return green beans to skillet and heat through.
- Cost per recipe*: $2.44. Cost per serving*: $0.41. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.