- Makes 24 cupcakes
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, ( 1-1/2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed banana, (about 2 medium)
- 3/4 cup reduced fat buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups confectioners sugar, for glaze
- 1/4 cup reduced fat buttermilk, for glaze
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in banana, 2/3 cup buttermilk and eggs on low speed until blended, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly beat in flour mixture until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes to wire racks and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, blend confectioners sugar with remaining 1/4 cup buttermilk in small bowl. Glaze muffins, then sprinkle with coconut.
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|