Makes 3 dozen
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
Oatmeal Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine flour, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy; beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture on low speed just until combined. Stir in oats and pecans.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, then arrange on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 20 minutes. (Do not brown.) Cool on wire rack 5 minutes, then roll in additional confectioners sugar to evenly coat; cool completely.