Recipe serves: 6
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||370|
|Total Fat||41 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||200 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
Pasta with Roasted Harvest Vegetables & Chicken
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium red and/or orange bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (10 oz./300 g) cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves [or 1 tsp. dried rubbed sage]
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth, heated
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 1 lb. or 4 cups), heated
- 8 ounces whole grain penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, squash, red peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and sage in large bowl. Turn onto prepared pans, in single layer. Roast, stirring once and rotating pans halfway through, 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Evenly add broth and vinegar to pans, scraping up brown bits and mashing garlic with fork.
- Toss vegetables, chicken, hot penne and cheese in large serving bowl. Serve, if desired, with additional cheese.
- TIP: For a vegetarian version simply omit the chicken and use vegetable broth. Cost per recipe*: $17.60. Cost per serving*: $2.93. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.