Makes 24 sliders
|Prep Time||25 min|
|Serving Size 2 sliders|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 3 cups shredded store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup diagonally and thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 24 party-size potato rolls
- 1 avocado, very thinly sliced
- Combine chicken, cayenne pepper sauce and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine coleslaw mix, celery and Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing; set aside.
- Evenly top rolls with chicken mixture, then sliced avocado and coleslaw.
- For BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS, prepare buffalo chicken mixture as above. Spoon onto tortilla chips, top with crumbled blue cheese, then bake until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.60. Cost per slider*: $0.53. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.