Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Makes 24 sliders
- Prep Time 25 min
- 3 cups shredded store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup diagonally and thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 24 party-size potato rolls
- 1 avocado, very thinly sliced
- Combine chicken, cayenne pepper sauce and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine coleslaw mix, celery and Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing; set aside.
- Evenly top rolls with chicken mixture, then sliced avocado and coleslaw.
For BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS, prepare buffalo chicken mixture as above. Spoon onto tortilla chips, top with crumbled blue cheese, then bake until cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $12.60.
Cost per slider*: $0.53.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per 2-slider serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||74 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|