Recipe serves: 8
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||55 min|
|Stand Time||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Granola Apple Crisp
- 5 golden delicious apples [or other baking apples], (about 2 lbs.), peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup granola cereal
- Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream , (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine apples, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Turn into prepared casserole; set aside.
- Combine remaining 4 tablespoons of flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in food processor. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and granola and pulse just until combined; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 55 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Serve with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
- TIP: Reduce prep time and increase fiber by leaving apples unpeeled.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.40. Cost per serving*: $.68. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.