Gorgonzola-Crusted Beef Tenderloin Crostini
- Makes 32 appetizers
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into 3 pieces
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese [or blue cheese]
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 32 slices (about 1/2 inch thick)
- Season beef, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat and cook beef, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done. Remove beef and let stand covered 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine remaining 4 tablespoons Spread, cheese and garlic in small bowl. Evenly spread on bread. Arrange bread on prepared baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until toasted.
- Thinly slice beef and arrange on toasts. Top, if desired, with additional cheese. Bake 1 minute or until warm.
TIME SAVING TIP: Prepare beef and crostini cheese toasts 1 day ahead. Slice beef, assemble and warm in oven just before serving.
|Serving Size||1 appetizer|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|