New England Cod
The crisp crumb topping perfectly complements the tender, moist fish.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 lb. cod, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup buttery cracker crumbs (about 20 crackers)
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 9-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange cod in prepared dish, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine cracker crumbs, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and parsley in small bowl, then evenly sprinkle over cod.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Garnish, if desired, with lemon slices and additional chopped parsley.
TIP: Substitute another white fish for the cod, such as flounder, halibut, haddock or sole.
Cost per recipe*: $8.94.
Cost per serving*: $2.23.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|