White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Makes 60 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.