Easy Anyday Cupcakes
- Makes 12 cupcakes
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, soften
- Assorted food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line one 12-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and lemon peel in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat 1/2 cup (1 stick) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs on low speed until blended, about 2 minutes. Beat in milk. Slowly beat in flour mixture just until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes to wire racks and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, blend remaining 1/4 cup Spread, confectioners sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add a few drops of food coloring for desired shade. Frost cupcakes.
|Serving Size||1 cupcake||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|