Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
Shrimp & Avocado Spinach Salad
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves (5 oz.)
- 1/2 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 6 radishes, sliced (optional)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- Toast sesame seeds in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until golden. Remove sesame seeds and set aside.
- Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Melt Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with avocado, orange, radishes and shrimp. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Just before serving, drizzle with Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing.
- NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
- TIP: If desired, toss hot shrimp with spinach to wilt the spinach slightly.