Rosemary-Orange Grilled Chicken & Veggies
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 30 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original, divided
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- Spray chicken and vegetables with 15 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original, then toss with with rosemary and orange peel. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers*.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are just tender.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter. Spray with remaining 15 Sprays, then drizzle with orange juice.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||150 %|