Farmer's Market Spread
This time of year one of my favorite weekend activities is browsing the local farmer's markets. This spread utilizes fresh vegetables and herbs you could find at a farmer's market or even in your own backyard garden.
- Makes 2 1/2 cups
- Prep Time 15 min
- 1 tub (15 oz.) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup seeded, shredded, unpeeled cucumber, squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup shredded red radishes, squeezed dry
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon into butter crock or small serving bowl. Garnish, if desired, with additional chives and radishes. Serve on baguette slice or desired bread.
TIP: Measure cucumber and radishes after they have been well-squeezed of moisture.
This is a Kristina Vanni Recipe. For two other great recipes, Summer Citrus Spread and Star Spangled Spread, search above in the recipe search bar.
|Serving Size||1 Tbsp.||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|