Cheesy-Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 loaf round bread (about 10-in. in diameter)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cheeses in small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with garlic in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds, then stir. Repeat until Spread had completely melted. Stir in parsley.
- Make diagonal slices in bread, 1-1/2 inches apart, almost completely through using large serrated knife. Repeat in opposite diagonal direction. Loosen bread with fingers.
- Spoon melted spread mixture into slices, then press in cheese mixture. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- Loosely wrap in aluminum foil. Arrange on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes. Carefully open and fold down foil, allowing steam to escape. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|