Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Tropical Bananas Foster
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup orange juice [or pineapple juice]
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon [or nutmeg or allspice]
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook orange juice, brown sugar and cinnamon, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add bananas and cook, stirring gently, 3 minutes or until bananas are tender.
- Scoop Ice Cream into 4 dessert dishes. Evenly top with warm banana mixture, then sprinkle with walnuts and coconut.
- TIP: Also delicious with Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy 1/2 the Fat Vanilla Bean Ice Cream!