Toasted Breakfast Burritos
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 8 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped assorted fresh vegetables(peppers, tomatoes and/or green onions)
- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 2 (6-in. ea.) fajita size whole wheat tortillas
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and bacon, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs and water in small bowl with wire whisk. Add eggs into skillet and stir until eggs are set. Remove egg and vegetable mixture from skillet and evenly divide between tortillas. Top with cheese; then roll.
- To seal and toast burritos, wipe skillet with paper towels and melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon Spread over medium heat. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down and cook, turning once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $2.22.
Cost per serving*: $1.10.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|