Toast & Egg Muffin Cups
This easy baked toast and egg muffin cup recipe is sure to cure breakfast (and brunch) boredom.
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 6 slices whole grain sandwich bread, crust removed
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low sodium ham, finely chopped
- 3 tsp. shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven 350° and line 6 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Evenly spread I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread on each side of bread. Gently press bread into prepared muffin pan; set aside.
- Beat eggs with wire whisk until frothy. Stir in remaining ingredients. Evenly fill bread cups with egg mixture.
- Bake until egg centers are set, about 20 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $2.89
Cost per serving*: $.48
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|