California Cauliflower Breakfast Pizza
A tasty cauliflower crust makes it easy to enjoy this breakfast pizza recipe any time of day.
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 bags (12 oz. ea.) frozen cauliflower florets, cooked according to package directions
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups sliced assorted vegetables (peppers, onions and/or mushrooms)
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Spread 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread on large baking sheet.
- Process cauliflower in food processor until consistency of rice. Remove, then strain and squeeze excess water.
- Combine strained cauliflower with 1 egg, 3/4 cup cheese and Italian seasoning. Pat into 12-inch circle on baking sheet. Bake, in middle of oven, 35 or minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and bacon, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and bacon is crisp; remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and scramble remaining 3 eggs.
- Top cooked "crust" with vegetables, bacon, eggs and remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Broil until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil just before serving.
TIP: For a quick clean up, line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Cost per recipe*: $3.88. Cost per serving*: $0.64. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|