Chocolate-Dipped Almond Sugar Cookies
- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- Stand Time 30 min
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick spray.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually beat in flour and salt on low speed just until blended. Add 1/2 cup almonds and beat until almonds are broken in small pieces, about 1 minute.
- With wet hands, roll dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Gently flatten each ball with bottom of glass dipped in water.
- Bake 12 minutes or until cookie bottoms are lightly golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Let stand on waxed paper-lined baking sheets until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 cookie||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|