Bittersweet Espresso Cookies
- Makes 2 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 9 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 chocolate covered espresso beans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture and beat on low speed, just until blended.
- Divide mixture into 24 pieces and roll into balls. Arrange on prepared baking sheets and flatten slightly.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until slightly puffed. Remove parchment from baking sheets to cooling racks. Place 1 chocolate chip in center of each cookie. When melted, add a chocolate covered espresso bean. Cool completely.
|Serving Size||1 cookie||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|