Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Butternut Squash & Kale
The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe-simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 3 min
- Cook Time 2 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup diced cooked butternut squash
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked baby kale
- 2 Tbsp. sliced cooked leeks
- 2 tsp. shredded low fat Colby cheese
- Beat 1/2 of the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
- Heat remaining Spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in squash, kale and leeks and cook stirring, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute. Stir in cheese. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Tip: For 2 servings, simply double all the ingredients!
Tip: For extra buttery flavor, cook the vegetables in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin D||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|