Fluffy Scrambled Eggs-Mexican Style
The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe-simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 3 min
- Cook Time 2 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. salsa, divided
- 1 flour tortilla, warmed if desired
- Beat half of the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
- Heat remaining Spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in cheese and 2 teaspoons salsa and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute.
- Top tortilla with eggs and remaining salsa.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|