Super Moist Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 24 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- Water as specified on cake mix box
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. red food coloring
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- For Cake: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two 9-inch round cake pans; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, water, cocoa powder, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and food coloring in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed, 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely before frosting.
- For Frosting: Beat cream cheese, Spread and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth for frosting. Beat in confectioners sugar on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||75 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|