Orange-Sage Pork Chops
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large orange
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves
- Season chops with salt and cracked black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, until done, about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from orange. Remove chops to serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add orange juice and bring to a boil, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Boil 1 minute or until mixture reduces slightly. Remove from heat and stir in sage and orange peel. Drizzle over chops.
TIP: For a delicious variation, substitute lime for the orange and cilantro for the sage!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|