Oven-Baked Panko Ravioli Pillows
- Recipe serves: 10
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 18 min
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 bag (13 oz.) frozen mini cheese ravioli
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley in medium bowl. Put melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in small bowl. Dip frozen ravioli in Spread then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange ravioli 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.* Bake 18 minutes, switching position of pans halfway through baking, until golden and puffed. Serve, if desired, with heated pizza sauce.
* If baking in batches keep second batch in freezer until ready to bake.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|