Chicken Scampi Bites
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 24 grape tomatoes
- Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic with salt until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned and thoroughly cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 2 teaspoons juice from lemon.
- Add lemon juice to skillet and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in lemon peel and parsley, tossing chicken until evenly coated.
- Skewer tomatoes and chicken onto toothpicks and arrange on serving plate. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan; drizzle over chicken.
TIP: Love seafood? Substitute shrimp for chicken.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|