- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 16 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 cups chopped assorted vegetables (onion, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until warm. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and brush one side of each tortilla. Turn tortillas over and arrange vegetable mixture evenly over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling.
- Heat clean large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas, in batches, turning once, until crisp and cheese is melted, about 2 to 4 minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.
|Serving Size||2 wedges||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||2 wedges|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|