Cinnamon-Glazed Fruit Kabobs
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 32 (1-in. pieces) assorted fresh fruit, (such as bananas, pineapple, strawberries and peaches)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- Alternately thread fruit on 12-inch skewers*. Combine I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with cinnamon in small bowl. Brush fruit with 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until fruit softens and grill marks begin to appear, about 5 minutes.
- Stir orange peel into remaining cinnamon mixture. Brush over grilled fruit and sprinkle with chopped mint.
*If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|